- Your character takes a dislike to someone.
- Dinner last night.
- Your character tells a lie.
- Write into your created world something that happened in your own life this week.
- Your character chooses something that reveals something new about himself/herself.
- Your character assesses how she/he looks.
Yes, I know I said the other half. So there should only be four prompts -- consider this your lucky day: a bonus!
This week my deadline pressure is an essay for the Jung course I am taking; working title, 'Jung and the Hope of Art'.